My Tractor Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
I'm also looking for a older Legacy, and I have noticed that the prices seem a lot lower the farther east and south you look.
Here in the upper midwest they are pricey IMO.

·
'Simple' MTF Member
4,416 Posts
How in the world did I miss that one? Was it on craigslist??
It was a bit of a sleeper. Was on FB Marketplace for $6800. The seller had some things misrepresented, and was admittedly flipping it. We talked, I grabbed it for $5500. It has a new motor and gauge cluster (68hrs), which was the big selling point for me.

I'm also looking for a older Legacy, and I have noticed that the prices seem a lot lower the farther east and south you look.
Yeah, MI/IN/OH have dirt cheap early legacy's. Within the past year I have seen more than I can count under $2000, and several under $1000. A $1500-2000 budget should get anyone a nice running/mowing machine with 600-800 hours.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I spoke with another member about this, and he agreed. Like I said there is an XL local to me that has a FEL and 600hrs and she is asking $13,500, and says really firm at $11,000.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts