My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My grandpa was pretty organized and never threw anything away. Going through some of his binders I found a couple manuals yall might find interesting.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
hello there
would like to ask do you want to sell them and would like to buy if you do
thank you have a great day Scott aka LBuser64

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hello there
would like to ask do you want to sell them and would like to buy if you do
thank you have a great day Scott aka LBuser64
I don't think so at this time. My first thought was to find some mowers to go with them.

·
5,398 Posts
Nice that he hung onto those. If you are interested, scan them into the computer and send them to Brad to add to our library. I just scanned in 4 manuals that he added. That way they can provide information and be shared by anyone who needs a copy. Keep the originals for yourself if you are going to find a mower to go with them or pass them along. Bill

·
Super Moderator
28,802 Posts
Nice that he hung onto those. If you are interested, scan them into the computer and send them to Brad to add to our library. I just scanned in 4 manuals that he added. That way they can provide information and be shared by anyone who needs a copy. Keep the originals for yourself if you are going to find a mower to go with them or pass them along. Bill
Don't forget that when scanning use a low DPI (Dots Per Inch) scan setting so the files aren't too big to be attached to this site.

·
5,398 Posts
I have just scanned in my 5247/7268 manual and will submit it for the Forum to use in the library. Bill

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have just scanned in my 5247/7268 manual and will submit it for the Forum to use in the library. Bill
I sent my 5238 manual this morning. Does your 5247 manual cover all the same models mine did? Don't want to duplicate efforts.

·
5,398 Posts

·
5,398 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts