My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
37,977 Posts
Hi I need help at john deere Operation Center. Someone professional
If you need professional John Deere help I would suggest going to a John Deere dealer:

This one should be in your country in Tel Aviv:

J. Kimchi LTD. (23.16 KM) *
  • Sales
  • Service
  • Parts
Kfar HaNagid
76875 Kfar HaNagid
+972 (0)8 9421120

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi thanks .I am producing a shape map of the weeds in the field and I want to put it into my deere and from there to the tractor

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
This is the lawn and garden tractor sub-forum. There is no software for that type of thing for these yet.

The big AG tractors do have available software that might do something like what you want. But, I doubt anyone here knows much about the details of the software of those large tractors.

How big an area are you farming?

·
Super Moderator
37,977 Posts
Frogmore is correct, but the contact I gave you should get you to the JD folks in Israel who should be able to answer those questions. I have never seen a discussion on MTF on how to load something like that, but I will move this to the Big John Deere forum so that if anyone knows the members there would be the ones that should.

·
Super Moderator
37,977 Posts

·
Super Moderator
37,977 Posts
Also now that I know this was Agricultural here is probably a better contact:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I found John Deere's representative in my country but he does not know how to help me.
And I'm looking for a John Deere contact who is an operation center expert.
There's a guy on YouTube named Miller who shows operating videos to the system. If anyone knows how I communicate with him, it's going to help.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This is the lawn and garden tractor sub-forum. There is no software for that type of thing for these yet.

The big AG tractors do have available software that might do something like what you want. But, I doubt anyone here knows much about the details of the software of those large tractors.

How big an area are you farming?
Lots of acres

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have an account there and I tried to get into the service of John Deere but every time I am returned to a representative in my country. And he does not know how to help me

·
Registered
24 Posts
Can you refer me to the John Deere big Tractors forum
I am not familiar with what you are trying to do, , but I am in close contact with farmers that have the hi tech equipment. Might be a day or two, when I get someone who would know, I will contact you & you can explain what your wanting to accomplish.

·
Premium Member
6,041 Posts
Can you refer me to the John Deere big Tractors forum
Agrida, for reference here's a link to our Big JD forum here at MTF:

I see your post has been moved in here already so hopefully you can find the assistance you need.

A clear explanation of the issue you are trying to solve would be of great help.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am not familiar with what you are trying to do, , but I am in close contact with farmers that have the hi tech equipment. Might be a day or two, when I get someone who would know, I will contact you & you can explain what your wanting to accomplish.
Thank u

·
Premium Member
1,897 Posts
I would think that if your representative does not have or know a solution that he would seek out an answer.

I feel it would benefit him also going forward.

CCMoe

1 - 19 of 19 Posts