Yep. Bigger badder and better...LOL

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Anyone hear any news on IH Registry?

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
I see they have a 'coffee shop'. How, uh.......................sweet. ;)

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Ha! I didn't know that site existed until now. Guess I gotta get out more.:fing20:

Joel

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
the former IH registry is geared towards mainly IH Cubs, nothing much MTD.... OCC is about 70/30 IH/MTD I would say.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Only Cub Cadets is the place to be, if you're into Cub Cadets! :thThumbsU
I'm sure you meant to say "Only Cub Cadets is the place to be, if the MTF Cub Cadet forum is down for repairs or something".

·
Premium Member
5,400 Posts
I'm sure you meant to say "Only Cub Cadets is the place to be, if the MTF Cub Cadet forum is down for repairs or something".
Nah, he got it right.:thThumbsU

·
Registered
68 Posts
darg in va. Has anyone read or seen the latest comsumer report rating on mowers. Looks like c/c did not even make the review due to to many repair problems . Makes me sorry i bought one a year ago. Maybe i got a good one .

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
darg in va. Has anyone read or seen the latest comsumer report rating on mowers. Looks like c/c did not even make the review due to to many repair problems . Makes me sorry i bought one a year ago. Maybe i got a good one .
Consumer Reports is not the place to get accurate reliability infromation on a product. This place is, however.

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Consumer Reports is not the place to get accurate reliability infromation on a product. This place is, however.
true, I put about as much faith in consumer reports as I do a skinny chef. And that's not just because I own cubs. For about all of their reports...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts