My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Blank Space
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weather was especially good for this time of year, sunny, mid 50s, no wind.

Headed out into the yard to do something I'd been holding off, waiting for good weather.

Task went well, took a lot less time than planned. Went on to another task that had been on hold. It also went well. On to task three that I have been dreading because I knew it would be a major pain. It also went much better than expected, and was done in a couple of hours instead of the several days I expected.

Now I'm wondering what will blow up tomorrow.

·
Loving Life :-)
4,007 Posts
I know of what you speak LOL!

Some days just go well, others, they just have a way about them, nothing but hurdles and frustrations.

Here's to more better days for 'ya.:)

·
20,000 +posts!
20,959 Posts
Like the old saying (or song?) goes.."Some days are Diamonds,some days are Stones"...

I have days where everything goes "right",almost TOO easy,and I know darn well something must be awaiting in the cards in the days to follow,that will negate any "gains" I made on the "good" day.....the "penalty" for something going right!..

an example--one day I made 100 bucks plowing,and the very next day,the plow pump starts gushing fluid all over,and it seized up--had to buy a used one for almost as much as I made that day..and every time I fix something and it goes smoothly,I am sure something ELSE will break,that wont be as easy or cheap to fix...ever break an expensive sensor when trying to replace a 6 dollar thermostat??..
I have,its almost a given something like that will happen!..then you spend the rest of the day scouring junkyards for a cheap replacement,that will work,hopefully..

It IS nice to have a day now and then,when all the bolts dont snap off,and your knuckles dont get skinned,and your back dont feel broken...etc..but unfortunately they seem to be few and far between!..

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
as hard as it sounds i just shrug it off and laugh and it always seems to get better

1 - 5 of 5 Posts