My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
who?
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my summertime-dry-weather toy. Had her for 7 years, numbers matching, 62k miles VERY original.
I get so much pleasure tinkering/cleaning/driving/cleaning

day of delivery (hadnt seen the white stuff since the 70's)

·
ADMINISTRATOR
15,733 Posts
That is one beautiful ride. There wouldn't be enough sunny days in the world if I had that!

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Beautiful car!
Hang on to it, if you ever let it go you'll miss it.

I had a '69 Cobra Jet Mach 1 - all original, sold it a few years ago to a man in Australia.

Sort of wish I had kept it now, but it was more car than I needed, might try and find another one that needs work, 351 version this time (much cheaper than those R-codes).

Attachments

·
Banned
2 Posts
nice ride you have there i always liked the look of them but never owned one yet ..I have a 74 El camino cruiser and 76 vega pro street race car (still under constriction )

·
Banned
12,901 Posts
Beautiful car!
Hang on to it, if you ever let it go you'll miss it.

I had a '69 Cobra Jet Mach 1 - all original, sold it a few years ago to a man in Australia.

Sort of wish I had kept it now, but it was more car than I needed, might try and find another one that needs work, 351 version this time (much cheaper than those R-codes).
That 69 is my all time fav stang.. amazing.. louvers and all. amazing..

·
who?
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Thanks!!!!
Only go through a couple tanks a season - not enough sunny days
Yep, shes a keeper, too much fun to give up.
Gotta love the 69's as well. Thats the exact car I want as a 'stable-mate'

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
Wow that is one of the cleanest Boss 302's I have seen.

·
Registered
485 Posts
When I was in high school, one of my (female) classmates drove a new Boss 302 - her father was the Ford dealer.

·
Super Moderator
31,892 Posts
VERY nice, and my second fav color on them. [the fave is the coral color] Ive been a stang guy for MANY years and have been REAL close to pulling the trigger on a Boss302 a few times... sadly it was back in the late 80's when they were going for about what a nice 65-66 base cope goes for now!!!Not going to happan these days. I still have my 70 coupe that came with my wife. Her aunt got it new in 1970. Its all torn apart now though.. stalled resto. :(

·
Registered
319 Posts
All my wife came with is bills!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts