My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have been communitcating with him via email for the last week or two. he is very knowlegable and helpful. he has given me service manual parts catologs and has done a ton of research to help me with the carb problem I am having. I think it is a great website.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
A friend of mine just inherited a 40' Winnebago and has been having problems with the Onan generator. He asked me if some advice he got seemed correct. I said it was right on track. I recommended Onanparts.com to him and he replied that's who gave him the info.

The problem with his generator is when you try to start it, it will start and run when you push the start button, but as soon as you remove your finger from the start button it dies. Who else would have known that there is a sensor in the gas tank that sends a message to the circuit board on the generator that says Heh where getting low on gas lets not run the generator so we can make it to a gas station. Mr Onanparts also thought it could be a bad circuit board, and we have the procedure to check that from his as well, be looking at that tomorrow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts