My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I'm back again. I desperately need a PDF download for a B43M Onan engine for my Case 446! Does anyone have a parts list/ engine diagram for me? Help! We're trying to still solve a oil blowing problem that we thought we had licked, but she's still blowin'!

·
Banned
1,500 Posts
OK, I'm back again. I desperately need a PDF download for a B43M Onan engine for my Case 446! Does anyone have a parts list/ engine diagram for me? Help! We're trying to still solve a oil blowing problem that we thought we had licked, but she's still blowin'!
Are you not happy with the ones found in the Parts Manual for your tractor? That's available right at the Ingersoll website for free and it is in PDF format so you can blow it up.

·
Registered
583 Posts
You have a couple options. You can get an Ingersoll parts manual in pdf for your tractor PIN which will have Case/Ingersoll part numbers for Onans, or you can go to this site and get a pdf of an Onan parts manual <www.electricmotorsvc.com/pdf/onan-parts.pdf>. You may want to have an Onan service manual and they can be purchased from Cummins/Onan or an Ingersoll version from an Ingersoll dealer. I have a large pdf Onan service manual that was produced by another brand of tractor :Tractor2:(green) and I can email it to you if you would like. Send me a PM if you would like the :Tractor2:(green)service manual.
Bob MacGregor in CT:trink39:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have all the manuals, but nothing on the engine. No parts list or diagram. I will try the websites and things you've suggested. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts