My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey again. I got this C-17 lawnboy motor I'm trying get the switch together. I bought the parts might still be missing some I dont know. Does anyone know how this was put together like a picture of their own. Some of it I dont have a clue.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys that does help alot I was looking around the inside of the case. I do know now that I'm missing the J shaped piece of wire that goes on the end of the kill wire itself. Mine has just an end like a self adjusting choke cable.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Thanks guys that does help alot I was looking around the inside of the case. I do know now that I'm missing the J shaped piece of wire that goes on the end of the kill wire itself. Mine has just an end like a self adjusting choke cable.
If you mean the wire circled in the pic,that's just a bit of wire stripped of insulation,not a separate piece.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd like to thank you guys for the photos and instructions. I finally got it together and works pretty smooth.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Little tricky holding it together while getting screw in and tight but little patience got it done. Proud to have it complete and working.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts