My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Like Old Iron
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always wanted a tracked machine, untill now I have worked on and owned, Ferguson Ted and Tef 20's an Intenational AOS6 and a Massey Harris 745s.
Out of the blue this morning I got the chance of buying an Oliver OC 60 at least that was the advert.
I took a chance and made the deal, so I am at the point I have been looking forward to, but did not expect to see for the next 5 years.
In my shoes, where would you look for operators instructions, workshop manuals and the like.
It has a 6 cyl diesel engine with a rotary pump, but it was pitch black outside by the time the tilt tray showed up.
Toclearly identify it, where would I find a serial number.
Once I have day light I will take heap of photos, untill then I will read all the posts I can find.o

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,281 Posts
I'd use Google to search for any specific Oliver/Cletrac forums. I don't know if you do the Facebook thing, but a fellow the other day was looking for tractors that size, I'd imagine to part out. It is a Cletrac page. Guys like that may have some extra manuals they've picked up along the way.

I'm still amazed what shows up as barn finds, even NOS items/parts in postings in various social media, that's been squirreled away for years.

Good luck in your search..!!

·
Super Moderator
26,862 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts