My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Retired Super Moderator
5,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont remember who posted this picture but im going to repost it.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
***, that is a real nice looking restore job.. Almost a shame to use anything that pretty :trink23:

·
Administrator
11,858 Posts
jodyand said:
I dont remember who posted this picture but im going to repost it.
Thanks for posting that Jody. :fing02:

It was from our local show last year and one of my favorites. If only I'd remembered to take my second big memory card for my camera, I would have many more photos. The one above and the 20 some others I took can be seen here:
My webpage

I posted a link also in the photography forum.

·
Registered
3,037 Posts
bear said:
you have to keep them draddogs. as soon as you stop working them they get old
Kind of like us, would you say bear?

·
Premium Member
1,559 Posts
hard to say ryjba but i think thats an hg crawler size wise it could be an 80 behind it but i'm only guessing

·
Registered
427 Posts
My grandfather had one of those critters back in the mid to 50's. But he put a straight bull dozer blade on it. I remember pushing snow as a kid with it. When he died the tractor was sold off as part of the estate...... broke my heart.

Oh the memories that picture brings back

·
Citizen of Earth
15,459 Posts
A fella I went to High School with restored his father-in-law's Oliver/Cletrac crawler. It had been outside, not running for over 20 years, but to see it today, it looks brand new. He had to "unstick" the engine, and do a frame up restoration on it. A labor of love as he will never get his time back out of it, but it's wonderful that it got saved from the scrap heap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts