My Tractor Forum banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts

· Administrator
18,612 Posts
Folks, the OP, blueberrymuzik, hasn't been on the site since late 2018. It is possible that you may be able to get in touch with him by sending him an email. Click on his avatar and start a conversation asking about the manual. Make sure you provide an email address for him to send it to. The site sends him an email alert and if he hasn't changed his email address, he may see the alert on his normal email.
Good Luck.
MikeC

· Registered
2 Posts
Yes, it took me quite a long time and a lot of searching to find it, but it is fixed.
Here is what I found-
The loss of pressure was in the oil pump. I disassembled it several times and missed the problem every time. There were several shards of metal in the pressure regulator on the oil pump.They came from the bolt that came loose and got into the timing gears.

If you would like, when you are ready to start working on the problem, I can offer the benefit of my experience. I've learned that if you disassemble things in a certain order, it is about 10 times easier. I hope that I can save you from having to go through the same learning curve that I did.

What do you have for a service manual for your Oliver? I started out with the only one that I knew about. It was originally published by Oliver- it is pretty incomplete. During all of my searching for information, I found the original Fiat Factory Service Manual in England. It has about 10 times the amount of info that is in the Oliver book. I was able to download it and have it on my computer. I can share it with you if you need it.

Jim
Hi Jim

I wondered if you know of a way to pull the oil pump on my 1365. My Oliver manual says to tear the whole front end apart. i am looking for an easier way. Also if you could tell me where you got the Fiat manual also.

Cam

· Registered
3 Posts
The washers in the bottom of the pan usually indicate that the tractor has been operated a lot with the PTO Clutch lever in the up position. I did not realize that this is a no-no until one of the mechanics I talked to informed me.

The service manual is free. Just let me know your email address.
I would like to have the service manual if possible. My email adress is [email protected]
I would really apreciate it.

· Registered
6 Posts
Yes, it took me quite a long time and a lot of searching to find it, but it is fixed.
Here is what I found-
The loss of pressure was in the oil pump. I disassembled it several times and missed the problem every time. There were several shards of metal in the pressure regulator on the oil pump.They came from the bolt that came loose and got into the timing gears.

If you would like, when you are ready to start working on the problem, I can offer the benefit of my experience. I've learned that if you disassemble things in a certain order, it is about 10 times easier. I hope that I can save you from having to go through the same learning curve that I did.

What do you have for a service manual for your Oliver? I started out with the only one that I knew about. It was originally published by Oliver- it is pretty incomplete. During all of my searching for information, I found the original Fiat Factory Service Manual in England. It has about 10 times the amount of info that is in the Oliver book. I was able to download it and have it on my computer. I can share it with you if you need it.

Jim
Hi Jim.

My father in law has been looking for the manual. Any chance you would be willing to share it?

Rick

41 - 52 of 52 Posts