My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine gave me an older tiller with the Masses sign on the side it is a blue color,but I don't understand how it was attached to the tractor,it doesn't have a 3 point setup.any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
take a pic or two and post them! --- You many have a sleeve hitch tiller and will need to buy or make a sleeve hitch for your tractor. also your tractor will need proper drive pulleys and rear lift capabilities to mount it

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A friend of mine gave me an older tiller with the Masses sign on the side it is a blue color,but I don't understand how it was attached to the tractor,it doesn't have a 3 point setup.any help would be greatly appreciated.
take a pic or two and post them! --- You many have a sleeve hitch tiller and will need to buy or make a sleeve hitch for your tractor. also your tractor will need proper drive pulleys and rear lift capabilities to mount it
Best to take and download picks of both tiller and tractor for more help. There is usually someone that can help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1600205680809.png 1600205710957.png 1600205746251.png maybe this will help,had a hard time getting them transfered

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
The top arms would hook to a lift bar,(rockshaft) and looks like the bottom would sit in a pocket on each side of the lower drawbar.
To mount you would need all of the brackets that go on the tractor.
I never saw one set-up like that before.----woudnt take much to convert it to 3-pt.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The top arms would hook to a lift bar,(rockshaft) and looks like the bottom would sit in a pocket on each side of the lower drawbar.
To mount you would need all of the brackets that go on the tractor.
I never saw one set-up like that before.----woudnt take much to convert it to 3-pt.
Thank you for the info,I'm going to try and make it fit 3 point hookup

1 - 7 of 7 Posts