My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the chance to pick up some 10-15 year old sears implements, plow, discs, rake,etc. I have a 2007 tractor with a sleeve hitch, does anyone know if these are going to fit up? The seller does not seem to know.

·
The Magnificent
20,952 Posts
Some of the old Sears tractors had 3 point hitch. If there are 3PH, you should grab them if reasonable and clean them up and resell them. They are worth twice nearly what similar sleeve hitch implements cost.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Or you mod the implements to fit your sleeve hitch.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Seller is asking $200 for a plow , discs, and a rake/drag. I offered $150 since they look in rough shape. Are they worth that?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so i picked these up,
917.253060 3 point hitch
917.252280 Plow
917.253010 plow
235.261392 rake of some sort
all have sears plates rivited to them
The discs are sears too but no plate.

Will this 3 pt hitch fit up tp my 07 dgs?

It came with a sleeve hitch that I have not installed, so I am not sure how to proceed. I think all of the implements are 3 pt hookups, but not sure.

Guy threw in a dump cart and a simplicity front plow for free. All this for $200

·
The Magnificent
20,952 Posts
After knowing some of these guys here, yes, anything can be made to fit anything.

I have the manual for your 3PH, but it is too large to post here. PM me your email addy and I'll send it to you.

After reviewing it, I really do believe you could make this work on your DGS.

One word of caution is that it is a manual type of hitch, so your right arm will get a workout.

Excellent haul, btw!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts