My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,722 Posts
Never seen a deck quite like that. It's hard to tell from the pix but it looks like the "4 bolt" deck with some big anti-scalping casters grafted on. Don't think it came from gravely like that, but it looks like a decent arrangement; I would think it would work reasonably well.

If you can get an L8 with a working mower deck for 75, you got a good deal.

·
Registered
257 Posts
cant tell from the pics if its an L8

if it is it will have a third shifter on the bottom side of the right handlebar.

In my neck of the woods a complete non-running, non-locked up unit with an attachment i usually get for $100.

a rusty incomplete with/without attachment is $50

Round hear ...running L's generally fetch $250 and up with attachment. price goes up depending on options, condition and number of attachments.

·
Gravely Fan
881 Posts
It's hard to tell from the pix but it looks like the "4 bolt" deck with some big anti-scalping casters grafted on. Don't think it came from gravely like that, but it looks like a decent arrangement.

JRD is correct that is the model 58,58A (4 bolt) deck that someone custom made wheel mounts for. It is a total custom job. It did not come from Gravely like that. - Kris :rauch10:

·
CalifornianGravelynator
4,330 Posts
sweet

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah i got the guys number just was holding out a little to get him to come down a bit and see if i could find a c10 or c12 but i might call today

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
If I lived closer, it would have already been taken. I'd jump all over that one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts