My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting ready to list a long driveshaft I just got from a snowblower. I think it was from a 400 series. However I am not sure what other models it may fit. It ataches to the trans PTO and goes through the front axle. I am not used to seeing them like this. It is all one piece. Where my tractor has stubs on the front axle this is all incorperated in the shaft. It is in very good condition and is nice and tight. What could it even be worth? I'll post a picture in a few minutes.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I should have pages more attention to the pictures of the snow blower. Do you think there is a market for this shaft? I would think it would be slim. But I'm sure its a rare piece.

·
Premium Member
5,381 Posts
They go by on ebay periodically, and get snapped up. I would think that anybody who's putting a blower on a 400 would want it.

·
Premium Member
8,841 Posts
I remember those twist to release drive shafts. They were a bit of a pain to remove as they were always greasy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts