My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, guys. I joined yesterday and already posted my first problem! Hope you all can help. I've joined several forums over the past few years, including a couple for Farmall tractors, one for video and still cameras and one for Rambler cars, and have found these things to be terrific. I work at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base near Dayton, as a video producer and director and editor (this is referred to as a "preditor"). Been with the Feds for almost 37 years. For the past 11 years my wife and I have lived on a few acres in the country outside of a little, beautiful farm town called Brookville; I love living in the country, having been raised on a dairy farm. Looking forward to working with you guys, and hopefully, I can be some help. And a note for Bush Hawg: Terrific icon!

·
5000 posts and climbing
5,454 Posts
Big welcome Daniel13655. Good to have you here.

m.jodrey/Maynard

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
:Welcome1: :MTF_wel2: :MTF_wel:

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
Daniel13655

:MTF_wel2: We are glad you found us on the net. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,318 Posts
:Welcome1:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.