My Tractor Forum banner

( Off Topic) Font Size

1K views 14 replies 6 participants last post by  HydroHarold 
OR... you can open Internet Explorer, click on "TOOLS" then "INTERNET OPTIONS"

Click on the button "ACCESSIBILITY"

When window opens under "FORMATTING" check box "IGNORE TEXT SIZE"

Click "OK" and "OK" again to close Internet Options.

This will not distort the amount of page on the screen but will give you control over the size of the font. I run almost all my pages in this format to keep from having to left and right scroll all the time when resizing the whole page. IE will remember this setting until you go back into ACCESSIBILITY and uncheck the box. Handy!

I usee this optioin so much I put a quick thingy in the toolbar to get to Internet Explorer Options on the old IE versions, now it's right up there under "TOOLS". Some web designers forget about us evileyed folks, especially regarding that stupid yellow or red type over a blue background. You can control this also from "ACCESSIBILITY". (Wink!"D)

If this gets any smaller im gonna need the hubble telescope to read the forum.
Reread all posts above and then DO SOMETHING before you get any smaller... I can't have you fall off my monitor down where the cat can get you!:sidelaugh Please try the Accessability trick, it's easy and no other screen size adjustments need to be made.:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.