My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so the hubs is working on an old Power King. I've learned so far from the forum that it's breakerless and that old Kohler K321's have very few parts available anymore. I've been digging trying to narrow down the year on this thing and finally have it narrowed down to a 75. I cannot find the owner's manual for it. I find all of the manuals say that it's for after serial number 52589 and this tractor's serial number starts with a 3. Any ideas where I could hunt an owner's manual down?

·
Super Moderator
10,570 Posts
Try Norman at Isavetractors.com 207-298-9701 you can check the site today, but I don't think he will answer the phone until tomorrow

·
Registered
4,349 Posts
Reactions: tiretrx

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Try Norman at Isavetractors.com 207-298-9701 you can check the site today, but I don't think he will answer the phone until tomorrow
Tried isavetractors. They told me to try tractor data and tractor data manuals start with 1977. This is the oddball of oddballs. :rolleyes: Still hunting...

·
Registered
4,349 Posts
So what makes the tractor an odd ball? I provided a link to all the manuals you'll ever need for Power Kings

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So what makes the tractor an odd ball? I provided a link to all the manuals you'll ever need for Power Kings
Sorry. Didn't see your comment in the thread. Still learning the platform. Thank you for that link! Much appreciated.

·
Registered
4,349 Posts
That's ok you'll find the thumb drive very informative what is the SN of your tractor?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts