My Tractor Forum banner
41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts
Mike, you hitting on the tractor girls weren't ya?? ;)
Showing off your "Ellis Challenge" skills!!! ;)

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
Mike, you hitting on the tractor girls weren't ya?? ;)

Showing off your "Ellis Challenge" skills!!! ;)

:sidelaugh :sidelaugh you should have saw all the girls that were trying to pick up my flowers when I was trying to find Kate. If only they were 20-40 years younger :biglaugh:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Congrats on making FMOM Mikey!!
And congrats at getting in LAGT magazine...again!!:fing32:

I got my copy last week and noticed you and your shirt. Hilarious!

I also want to publicly thank you for your gift and let everyone know what a great guy you really are.

Mikey donated the premium membership he won to me!!:bananapow

Thanks again Mikey! You rock!!
:thanku:

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
Congrats on making FMOM Mikey!!

And congrats at getting in LAGT magazine...again!!:fing32:

I got my copy last week and noticed you and your shirt. Hilarious!

I also want to publicly thank you for your gift and let everyone know what a great guy you really are.

Mikey donated the premium membership he won to me!!:bananapow

Thanks again Mikey! You rock!!

:thanku:

Thanks Ben! Glad the picture gave you a laugh, I was surprised too when I heard it was in there

Enjoy the membership :). You helped me out a lot with my Ford and your trip down here, I am glad I can return the favour my friend!

·
Administrator
11,904 Posts
:sidelaugh :sidelaugh you should have saw all the girls that were trying to pick up my flowers when I was trying to find Kate. If only they were 20-40 years younger :biglaugh:
In that case it sounds like you need to take Eric and me along with you the next time to help with female crowd control! They'd be in our age bracket. :fing32:

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts
X2! Mark and me will handle them! UM should rephrase this.........................;)

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
In that case it sounds like you need to take Eric and me along with you the next time to help with female crowd control! They'd be in our age bracket. :fing32:

X2! Mark and me will handle them! UM should rephrase this.........................;)

:sidelaugh :sidelaugh that gave me a good laugh in the morning

Next time you go to a show just pick up a few flowers ;)

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts
Man, Mikey the ladies man! ?

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
Well deserved Mikey! Had no idea you guys had so many other toys. Was it your grandfather who started the collection?

PS the 49 parallel is at the top of Lake Superior. Which is about a day and a half drive north for you!

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
Well deserved Mikey! Had no idea you guys had so many other toys. Was it your grandfather who started the collection?

PS the 49 parallel is at the top of Lake Superior. Which is about a day and a half drive north for you!

Thanks Ian :). We definitely have a good number of toys, makes many jobs easier. Grandpa Mike did start it but he was more into tools, he bought the MF 35 brand new. He was also the one who got the FM 3HP engine. They owned a motel and he took it as payment from a guy. My Uncle Bud (who is the other guy standing in the picture with the 112) really started it. He bought the backhoe, powered wheel barrow, and he was the one who bought the '55 Whiz Mow brand new when he was a teenager

We have a few more toys over at his place. He has a kubota F2000, an 80's Case 530CK BH/L as well as a 70's Kubota B6100D and a couple other things too.

One of my Uncles was featured on Canadian Pickers actually he is out in BC, collecting just runs in the family I guess. I had no hope to avoid it :sidelaugh

·
Registered
243 Posts
Congratulations Mikey !!! I am sure your folks are proud of you and I hope you find that ole Deere. :fing32::fing32:

·
外人Geezer MTF Member
2,218 Posts
Good job there, MikMan!! See all us geezers, with boys coming along like old Mikey here, hey, we're gonna make it!!

Keep at it Mikey!

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts
Keeping that copy of mag Mr. famous dude!! :) LOL
Showed pops it other night! You be famous tractor dude now Mikey! ;)

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
Keeping that copy of mag Mr. famous dude!! :) LOL

Showed pops it other night! You be famous tractor dude now Mikey! ;)

I keep all my L&GT Magazines Eric! I hope Pops liked the magazine

A few weeks back I went to Stan Smart's show in New Carlisle Ohio and we were looking in the L&GT Mag tent when Stan's mother in Law asked "Do you subscribe". My Dad just smiled and said "he is in it don't you recognize the hat" so I said "Hi I am the flower guy". She was so excited and talked to us for 20 minutes atleast, it turns out she was born in Windsor which is a half hour drive from us and we knew the area

I still say the best part of this hobby is the people you meet. It really is a small world :)

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
Careful now Mikey. We don't need any head swelling with the new badge. That's two big badges in just as many months.

Congratulations and thank you for being a part of the community.

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
Careful now Mikey. We don't need any head swelling with the new badge. That's two big badges in just as many months.

Congratulations and thank you for being a part of the community.

Thanks DJ :). Thank you for all you do with the reference library it is a great resource! I always enjoy going through and reading old brochures!

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts
DJ, heard he was going after all the girls saying he was famous!! ;)

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
41 - 60 of 92 Posts