My Tractor Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,216 Posts
Congratulations! That is a great write up!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congrats Randy, great to see a guy join to help out others! Great job on the Simplicities also!-Joe

·
dunny111
48 Posts
Congrats Randy! A couple months ago I wouldn't have known where Malvern was. My son moved there this summer from Vienna ,Va. and travels into Philly. I really liked Malvern, picturing it a good place to raise his daughters.
In the "stuff" you want to sell, you don't have a 42" blower for a Simplicity Sovereign? Maybe I'll knock on your door someday from Latrobe,Pa

·
dunny111
48 Posts
Hope this isn't duplicate-lost last one.----Congrats Randy. My son just moved to Malvern this summer. Nice little town, He's traveling into Philly. Do you have a 42" blower that would fit on a 1996 Simplicity Sovereign in your "stuff"?LOL You might be surprised, you might have a member knock on your door this winter to see your equipment.

·
R&D dept. SSBTC WNY
1,360 Posts
Way to go CityFarmer!

·
Active member, now deceased, but not forgotten.
4,156 Posts
Way to go indeed Randy. Congratulations.

". . . . . into a world of plain, nice folks who are willing to help you and not afraid to get their knuckles bloody. -Very little drama, sarcasm, scolding, etc.. . . . "

What an insightful description of what MTF is. I enjoyed reading your profile here and you point me to areas on the forum I have not explored yet. I admire your openess about your faith. God bless you and yours.

·
{This Space Available}
1,549 Posts
So sad.......out of the limelight and back into the garage. :crybaby:

THANKS to all of those who replied!

·
Spindley
32 Posts
Congrats Randy. Love your profile!! Question on your simplicity decals. I got a 6211. Im puttin a 16 hp Briggs on here,but would like to restore it in the process. Do you know who could make my decals for me?

·
Super Moderator
22,976 Posts
Whoops! Late to the celebration! :sorry1:

Congratulations, Randy! :congrats::congrats:

Great read on your bio! :thThumbsU

21 - 31 of 31 Posts