My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Proud Member of the 1K Club
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes if you are lookin for any obsolete parts for McCulloch , Homelite , Echo , Poulan , Snapper , etc. we may have what you need just let us know thanks

calvin

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Add Tecumseh and Briggs to that line thanks
calvin

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looking for B/S 291312 oil seal, qty. 2, if you have, let me know, thanks, Tony
i will check my briggs stock and also see if i can locate them locally here theres a hardware store down the road where i got all there tecumseh parts they had about 60 lbs worth all for $ 50.00 so i will check there briggs parts to see if we can locate it

and get back with you on this tony

calvin

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
anyone have any need for hard to find parts ???

let me know thanks

im willing to depart some of these obsolete echo parts and homelite parts and poulan parts

·
Registered
12,406 Posts
Calvin, one of my projects for this Spring is getting my Poulan 306A up and running. It didn't really quit, it just threw a rope and I needed another saw right away... How's the availablilty for parts for this "old guy" saw? I checked out the blow-up pages on your website which I thank you for!!!! What's "in" and what's "out" partswise? :)

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Calvin, one of my projects for this Spring is getting my Poulan 306A up and running. It didn't really quit, it just threw a rope and I needed another saw right away... How's the availablilty for parts for this "old guy" saw? I checked out the blow-up pages on your website which I thank you for!!!! What's "in" and what's "out" partswise? :)
i happen to have tons of 306A parts in stock such as the coil for them etc. i only have 1 more air filter in stock after that is gone it will be hard to find them

but this air filter i have in stock has some rust spots on the mesh which is showing thru the air filter itself but otherwise its in good shape

on the oil button i happen to have about 18 of them in stock they are on the store in the poulan category under the obsolete section and gaskets and pulleys i have too

im trying to get oregon air filters in the store cause im running a special on them 5 packs of air filters cheaper than a single air filter plus when folks order the 5 pack i throw in the pre filter for free

so what ever part you need for the 306a i may have the part here

thanks
calvin

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
we have tons of Homelite parts that were donated to us by a Nursery company in Brooklyn NY i want to really complement them cause if anyone of you that lives in the Brooklyn NY area it was a blessing in disguise i think for them to contact us before they threw them in the garbage dumpster We have tons of Chainsaw parts for Homelite Echo Poulan McCulloch if anyone knows of someone that is searching for a Hard to find part let them know about me

thanks
calvin

1 - 10 of 10 Posts