My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Proud Member of the 1K Club
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we may be able to help folks seeking obsolete parts all you need to do is ask we may just have what you are looking for

thanks
calvin

couple things we need model # type # or Serial # type of equipment manufacture of equipment and what part you need

these are key points we will be asking upon any post that is left here

·
16,496 Posts
Calvin--I'll have to stop in and see you, visit w/ you, when we go down to the beach last week of June---you are between Havelock and Morehead City--right?

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Calvin--I'll have to stop in and see you, visit w/ you, when we go down to the beach last week of June---you are between Havelock and Morehead City--right?
yea its better to call me so i can meet at the Culpeppers crab cafe and thei food they are located right on 70 on the left across from kurtis chevrolet in the shopping center there

best crab cakes around i say

if you like stir fry foods and crabcakes and seafood that would be a nice place to eat

cause its kind of hard to give directions to my place since im in the boonies not in town

im working on getting some bills paid off to where i can afford a building in town

thanks
just call me when you get in the area

who knows what will happen by then i may win the lottery or a miracle take place to where i can get these bills paid off i just had a guy call me from missouri wanted to sell me a trailer load of mcculloch parts for $500.00 but i told them i cannot afford it right now cause of the location he is in it would cost me more than that to go there and bring the parts home with me

besides im waiting on the shipment from hawaii anyday now which will be tons of gravely , lawnboy , briggs , tecumseh , homelite , wheelhorse , mtd , ayp , murray , and other brands parts and wholegoods

so yes i dont know where i will put them parts at may have to get me a

storage facility to hold them for me

till i sell what i have now

just got over 20,000.00 worth of inventory in tecumseh briggs mtd homelite poulan mcculloch toro wheelhorse lawnboy and ayp in this past week and after i fix that mtd rider for a customer i will be able to start on these parts to see what all i have just the briggs alone is over 8800.00 worth of inventory

so yes if i sold some of these parts i be ok then thats why i have a special on the briggs oil filters for and the ayp blades so i can move some parts i am also willing to move some tecumseh parts at a unbeatable price just so i can get them off the shelf them 110 v electrical starters for the snow king engines on tecumseh i have 3 of them if i can sell them i be very very happy

right now im thinking of lowering the cost down even more to where they can be sold

i would like to sell them since we do not have any use for these in my local area since we do not get snow here

so that is why i want these out of here it was part of a parts order i got on ebay and want to see them gone

man im talking alot i guess i have alot to be thankful for such as this cause when i was little a child i never talked to people i kept things inside me and when i reached 12 i started to open up to people so that was 12 years i was never talking so yes it is a blessing in a way to talk to get out of the way i use to be

well i need to get some breakfast and get busy on the mower and get about 5 parts orders out the door to the postal service

it suppose to thunderstorm this evening so i have to get this done

oh i forgot to tell you

i can pull some practical jokes on people today if i wanted too but im not like that lol

since today is April 1st
and we still have snow storms across the country
calvin

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can you get a walbro LMB-128 or LMB-128-1 carb? it is discontinued.
hmm is that fit a briggs or tecumseh engine and how old is the engine ?

what would help me is to have a model and type number if its briggs even a code # off the blower housing

if tecumseh model and spec number off the blower housing also

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
spec HH120-120000C

model 917.25370

it is a 1971 Sears Suburban SS12
thats a tecumseh engine a old one at that

will have to look in the old manuel

and you need the carb .

looked up the carb actually would you like a IPL of that engine i can actually make a PDF copy for you since i do have it on paper form now
your carb Tecumseh # 631533 for the HH120 - 120000C spec number

now we check to see if this number ever changed to other numbers will do this in the morning when the system is up and running

it may be a tricky one to find but now we have a good part # to start working with leave it to me i have ways of locating it its very very very possible this particualr carb can be a benifit factor for the 631795 carb conversion kit

which is a complete carburetor but it can be modified to fit any machine

i will have to check with my distributor tomorrow to find out

calvin

·
Gas Passer
54 Posts
Yo Calvin , any chance that you have or could find a tiller drive belt for the following :

Sears Roto-Spader

Model# 785-295031-038

Mr Sears tells me they no longer support that model . How can that be ? Why i bet it's no more than maybe 25 or 30 years old ! it's practically new !

Gas Passer

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yo Calvin , any chance that you have or could find a tiller drive belt for the following :

Sears Roto-Spader

Model# 785-295031-038

Mr Sears tells me they no longer support that model . How can that be ? Why i bet it's no more than maybe 25 or 30 years old ! it's practically new !

Gas Passer
hmm is there a number on the belt ?? anywhere if i had a part # i be better off on finding one

calvin

·
Gas Passer
54 Posts
Hey Calvin , unfortunately there is no number on the belt that came off the tiller . It's chewed up pretty good. I think my best bet will be to take it (the belt ) to some shops and try to see if they can match it up by size alone .

Thanks for your prompt reply .

Gas Passer

·
Registered
911 Posts
Calvin, hope Im not to late for you and Gas Passer. The belt number he needs is 513957, its 3/8" wide(top width) 23 1/4" long.
The Oregon # is 75-323, BUT, this is a 3/8 x 23" belt, I dont know if the 1/4" difference will cause problems(wont disengage) or not. hope this helps both of you. The tiller was made by General Power,MTD bought them out years ago, i'll check my supplier and see if they have any other numbers, but theres some numbers for ya both.

On queen of spades carb, if you have a Walbro supplier, check the price and availability of a LME-36, this is the part # and model of her carb.
I havent checked my supplier, but can if needed.
Tony

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Calvin, hope Im not to late for you and Gas Passer. The belt number he needs is 513957, its 3/8" wide(top width) 23 1/4" long.
The Oregon # is 75-323, BUT, this is a 3/8 x 23" belt, I dont know if the 1/4" difference will cause problems(wont disengage) or not. hope this helps both of you. The tiller was made by General Power,MTD bought them out years ago, i'll check my supplier and see if they have any other numbers, but theres some numbers for ya both.

On queen of spades carb, if you have a Walbro supplier, check the price and availability of a LME-36, this is the part # and model of her carb.
I havent checked my supplier, but can if needed.
Tony
thanks tony gas passer i will check on your belt tommorrow i have that hay fever again this pollen in carolina coast is really bad news this spring i have been sick twice with a cold in the past two months
i know its this pollen doing it

will be wearing a painters mask tommorrow outside so i wont have to worry about this pollen i have tons of belts its possible i may run into the oem belt

calvin

tony if you can check with your supplier on queens carb tecumseh do not make them anymore and were obsolete since 1984 gardner shows it nla since 2005 on the lme36

we may have to post this on a yahoo tecumseh group to see if anyone may have a carb setting on there shelf somewhere

·
Registered
911 Posts
I'll call them tommorow Calvin, a LME-35 is the same thing, that one is on a TRA12D Wisconsin, I'll get price and availabilty for ya.

I get my Kohler,Oregon,Homelite,Poulan and what not from Gardner in Columbus, Ohio, is your main Gardner wharehouse from Cranbury, New Jersey or Jacksonville, Florida? Just wonderin'
Tony

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'll call them tommorow Calvin, a LME-35 is the same thing, that one is on a TRA12D Wisconsin, I'll get price and availabilty for ya.

I get my Kohler,Oregon,Homelite,Poulan and what not from Gardner in Columbus, Ohio, is your main Gardner wharehouse from Cranbury, New Jersey or Jacksonville, Florida? Just wonderin'
Tony
actually for some reason they set me up on columbus ohio one i rather it be jacksonville fla but who knows kohler gardner wont sell to me they say its teritory problem but i get kohler from rbi which is in virginia

also oregon

and tecumseh

and many other brand names im getting set up with pramac generators and coleman generators soon so i can offer them items to consumers

but if you need any briggs parts i can probily set you up with some expecallyt the nla ones and the nla homelite

not to mention you know the 530022124 oil pump diaphragm for poulans if you hear anyone that needs any i have 8 in stock

thanks
calvin

·
Registered
911 Posts
I understand the territory thing with Kohler, Gardner is just playin' by the rules, they dont have your area with Kohler goods.(parts and engines)

I buy my B/S parts from CPS(CentralPowerSystems), the same famaily(sp) that ownes Gardner, the owners of each are brothers.
I also have some obselete Briggs, Kohler, and Tecumseh parts, so if you dont have, and cant get through your normal chain of supply, dont forget about me, I might be able to help you out, Tony

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I understand the territory thing with Kohler, Gardner is just playin' by the rules, they dont have your area with Kohler goods.(parts and engines)

I buy my B/S parts from CPS(CentralPowerSystems), the same famaily(sp) that ownes Gardner, the owners of each are brothers.
I also have some obselete Briggs, Kohler, and Tecumseh parts, so if you dont have, and cant get through your normal chain of supply, dont forget about me, I might be able to help you out, Tony
tony if you can take a peak of the part #s i have listed on the other thread for briggs obsolete parts and see if you recognize any of them part #s i do not have any way of figuring a price on them

·
Gas Passer
54 Posts
Thanks for the help mowerman ! I think this belt would work well . it's an odd ball little thing (the belt ) and looks like it might be more for a washing machine than a tiller . I appreciate your work in tracking this item down .:congrats:

Gas passer

·
1,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for the help mowerman ! I think this belt would work well . it's an odd ball little thing (the belt ) and looks like it might be more for a washing machine than a tiller . I appreciate your work in tracking this item down .:congrats:

Gas passer
i have not ran across a oem belt yet but still looking and i also have bad news for queens carb we are going to have to go to a yahoo group for tecumseh engines to see if there may be someone on there that has a carb in there shelfs ive tryed everything to find that carb but seems to be running in dead ends every way i try

we need to pursue other dealers to see if there is someone that has this carb in stock

thanks
calvin

1 - 20 of 20 Posts