My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mother Nature is having fun at our expense again. During the night we got 6+ inches of very wet, heavy snow. 1-3 inches is expected to arrive through the day today.This is sitting on top of the sleet/ice we got late in the afternoon yesterday. Of course the idiot in me put all the snowblowers in storage (20 miles away) two weeks ago. :banghead3

·
Registered
155 Posts
Don't feel bad after I rolled thatched aerated and fertilized the lawn a couple weeks back my septic decided to take sh1t. So needless to say lawn and some shrubs are are gone. Then I got the bright idea to dig up some stumps around the yard with excavator . I went from a golf course to a cow pasture. Spent all money on septic now I cant any topsoil to fix lawn. Oh well could have been worse right . At least the snow will melt .lol

·
Premium Member
9,934 Posts
Hey digging is fun! And just think of all the time you'll save on cutting grass, to use on other projects!

Mike

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Hey digging is fun! And just think of all the time you'll save on cutting grass, to use on other projects!

Mike
I'm glad my wife dosen't visit here, i discd up a 1/2 acre out front last spring, done it again in the fall & again this spring, told her i still didn't have it in the shape i wanted it:thThumbsU

·
Registered
7,945 Posts
Will a rototiller or cultivator move that snow!??

:dunno: :crybaby:

:biglaugh:

I would not know whether to laugh, or cry!! :sorry1:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts