My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here have a NuWay trailer? They're almost exactly identical to the Harbor Freight/Red Brand Trailers. From what I understand, the company had changed hand several times and they are no longer produced. NuWay is supposed to have been the "original" assemble-yourself-folding trailer. I bought mine off a friend in 1995 and at that time, he was the second owner of the trailer. It's flimsy but it has always gotten the (light) jobs done. I paid $20 for this thing 18 years ago and always say I'm gonna buy a decent sturdy trailer but never seem to do it. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't put crazy weight or drive across counrty, although apparently people do. Just wondering what others on MTF have to say about them.

Keith

·
Registered
142 Posts
My NuWay doesn't fold up, and handles my GT235 just fine. Has been a real workhorse for me over the past 8 years. I use it several times a week during mowing season, local travel mostly. I aquired it from a family member who used it to haul his motorcycle to events for many years. Used to be battleship grey until my two nephews came over looking for something to do ...

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
StormWeeny,

I've used my Nuway for everything, and like your's mine does not fold because I used a single 4x8 sheet of PT plywood for the deck. Nice paint job by the way.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Anyone on here have a NuWay trailer? They're almost exactly identical to the Harbor Freight/Red Brand Trailers. From what I understand, the company had changed hand several times and they are no longer produced. NuWay is supposed to have been the "original" assemble-yourself-folding trailer. I bought mine off a friend in 1995 and at that time, he was the second owner of the trailer. It's flimsy but it has always gotten the (light) jobs done. I paid $20 for this thing 18 years ago and always say I'm gonna buy a decent sturdy trailer but never seem to do it. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't put crazy weight or drive across counrty, although apparently people do. Just wondering what others on MTF have to say about them.

Keith
I have one of the new way folding trailers I’ve had for years. Model number NW13848. Bought it at Meier and assembled it myself. It has to bend rear side rails. Can’t decide whether to repair it or just Junk it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts