My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok fellas, this is my main workhorse around the house. shes a 68' workhorse tractor, with the original 7hp tecumseh engine. i put some 23x10.5x12 tires on here, did a wider stance for the front, and a massive stach for some giggles!!! this tractor pulls wood, othe very heavy tractors, have pulled our little geo tractor with it...ect. she needs a ring job as she smokes like a mack truck on a cold morning, and has been for 3 years, and she never lets me down!!!
just felt like sharing, and giving my old bird wheel horse her due!!
she works her *** off for me!!
she is kinda cool lookin...dont ya think????
bill in pa

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
I hate to break it to you But its a 1969 work horse 700
I have one Im restoring and one that use to be a puller and did a great job pulling the id tag number should be 1-3741 only made the one year 69
thats a good looking tractor you have a easy restore

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hate to break it to you But its a 1969 work horse 700
I have one Im restoring and one that use to be a puller and did a great job pulling the id tag number should be 1-3741 only made the one year 69
thats a good looking tractor you have a easy restore
yep, she is a 69'...just a slip of the finger on the keyboard. the 7hp tecumseh pulls and pulls, and pulls!!!
i would not have another puller...more horsepower.....maybe, but she does everything i ask of it, and then some!!
bill in pa

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Nice tractor. Hard to believe they aren't still in business. slkpk

·
ADMINISTRATOR
15,686 Posts
Nice! I have one also. Runs fine, just don't use it much. I like the add-ons, looks good!

·
Registered
214 Posts
Looks like it will get the job done.:trink39:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Nice I have one also. It will run circles around my newer craftsman that has over twice the h.p. Anyone know where to get parts? I need a new carb and few pieces on the mower deck.

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Nice tractor. Thanks for posting the pictures.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Something special about old iron like that.

·
Banned
2,286 Posts
she's a beauty all right!! :thThumbsU :thThumbsU

1 - 14 of 14 Posts