My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a custom baling operation in Ohio in the 70s and part of the 80s. Wife decided a divorce was a good thing, ended up in Arizona for 5 years. For reasons I don't quite understand landed in S.C. 11 years ago I was crazy enough to marry a really, really, good looking woman 26 years younger than me. We used to get stopped in the mall by women who would say, "I know I've seen you before, what magazines have your pictures been in?" This should have been the stupidest thing I ever did, but proved to be the smartest thing I ever did. Never under estimate the power of a good Christian woman. So here I am, 62, with a 15 and 10 year old daughter and son, wondering how I ever got so lucky. Most amazing of all perhaps, might be my oldest daughter (2 years older than my wife) who considers my wife a really good friend. Went from a serious livestock breeder to breeding rabbits. In one way kind of a come down, but helps keep me sane.
Got a question. How do you post full size tractor questions? I have several I would like to have answers to. Also questions about equipment, like balers, planters etc. Thanks to all! TODD

·
Administrator
21,220 Posts
Greetings, dreher, and welcome! Glad you found us.

Full sized tractors will be under the "Big Boys" section. Theres a forum, Big Tractors By Brand. Then, there is "Full Sized Implements and Accessories" for the machery they power.

Have fun, and look around. You'll enjoy yourself here.

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Glad you found us.

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome. Enjoy the forum.

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1:

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
dreher

:MTF_wel2: We are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts