My Tractor Forum banner
  • We have a new contest celebrating your backyard. Sponsored by Walmart, its your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
5,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been talking to a guy who deals in lawn and garden tractors mostly cubs, just north of me about a bolens Ride a matic he had. So last Wednesday I finely found time to drive up and looked at it, I traded him a cub 102 that I will never use for it. He also thrown in 3 parts tube frames in the deal for some extra cash. :thThumbsU

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
Nice trade. I seen for the first time a Bolens chainssaw today.

·
Deere 330 Killer
17,892 Posts
those fenders look like they came off an 850

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Interesting little machine , Please post more when you can about how it works and how it does with its mower .

·
Bolens 1886-01
3,192 Posts
That looks pretty nice, good deal.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Nice.:thThumbsU

·
5,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice trade. I seen for the first time a Bolens chainssaw today.
Thanks guys.

I have a bolens chainsaw but she is in tuff shape.

·
10,839 Posts
I think the paint combo is outstanding. :fing32: Keep er just like that, buddy. :thanku:

·
5,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Some one painted it the wrong green but I will repaint it some day.

·
Premium Member
2,203 Posts
I did not realize they came with mid mowing decks. I don't think I've ever seen another one with a deck. Nice find. Mine has the rounded nose, and I have the walkbehind to match it. Ed

Attachments

·
Registered
498 Posts
nice deal, love the little bolens I got,
currently keeping my eye open for the square style like yours to park beside my '58

·
Registered
65 Posts
Nice find I have one with fenders and electric start that I got off Ebay from Michigan and one with no fenders or electric start . They are both 1960 . I would like to find a mower for mine .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts