My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Bicycle out to start riding again hit the key to start my poor bored gravely as I walked by no grass growing and no snow to push:sick:

·
Registered
818 Posts
This reminds me that I should go out and give mine a pull. I had it out grading the driveway a few weeks ago, but I was leveling the gravel and not pushing snow. I'm nearly finished with my refurbishing work on the cart, but I haven't sprang for a roller rest yet or I would hook it up and ride around the yard a little.

·
Gravely1964
3,837 Posts
I rearranged the project bay one day.
Before
DSC01462.JPG

After
DSC01463.JPG

Looking into the barn. Put up some of the habor freight led 4ft lights up too
DSC01466.JPG

·
Super Moderator
11,154 Posts
My tractors are getting annoyed. There has been no snow to plow, or blow this winter. Well, I did plow 2 inches today, but this was the first "plowable" snow of the season here.

·
Premium Member
4,135 Posts
My tractors are getting annoyed. There has been no snow to plow, or blow this winter. Well, I did plow 2 inches today, but this was the first "plowable" snow of the season here.
I got out the comm12+106 today. It yawned, and said when are you going to give me something real to do?

I almost find myself wishing for the winter of 2015, when we got a foot every three days for several weeks. I was putting it up on the roof of my barn . . . .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts