My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Bicycle out to start riding again hit the key to start my poor bored gravely as I walked by no grass growing and no snow to push:sick:

Reactions: ultane

·
Registered
851 Posts
This reminds me that I should go out and give mine a pull. I had it out grading the driveway a few weeks ago, but I was leveling the gravel and not pushing snow. I'm nearly finished with my refurbishing work on the cart, but I haven't sprang for a roller rest yet or I would hook it up and ride around the yard a little.

·
Gravely1964
3,972 Posts
I rearranged the project bay one day.
Before
DSC01462.JPG

After
DSC01463.JPG

Looking into the barn. Put up some of the habor freight led 4ft lights up too
DSC01466.JPG

Reactions: ultane

·
Super Moderator
11,852 Posts
My tractors are getting annoyed. There has been no snow to plow, or blow this winter. Well, I did plow 2 inches today, but this was the first "plowable" snow of the season here.

·
Premium Member
4,658 Posts
My tractors are getting annoyed. There has been no snow to plow, or blow this winter. Well, I did plow 2 inches today, but this was the first "plowable" snow of the season here.
I got out the comm12+106 today. It yawned, and said when are you going to give me something real to do?

I almost find myself wishing for the winter of 2015, when we got a foot every three days for several weeks. I was putting it up on the roof of my barn . . . .

Reactions: adamthewebman

·
Super Moderator
11,852 Posts
I'm getting to the point where I'm thinking of removing all snow removal related attachments from the tractors, and the cab from the 816. It may be the only way to get some decent snow here. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts