My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
10,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Super Moderator
25,863 Posts
Well hey, he's the expert, who are we to disagree? I'd love to have that "oversized wheelbarrow" he talks about in a condescending manner though! Also, his take on older tractors not being versatile, he apparently hasn't spent any time on a farm that has a few!!!

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
I caught this article while doing a Google search and almost ruined a keyboard reading it.
I'm not sure where the author was getting his info. Maybe Wikipedia, after it was edited by a 7 year old?

Anywho, just a bit of morning comedy for y'all:

https://countrysidenetwork.com/daily/homesteading/tractors-farm-equipment/the-best-small-farm-tractor-buyers-guide/

:sidelaugh:sidelaugh:thSick::lalala:
You have to love these articles written obviously by desk jockeys who likely have never used machinery in their lives.

My self propelled wheelbarrow does rather well for its size.

A few wheelbarrows of dirt it dug and loaded onto a sifter.

0412191240a.jpg

A few shovels of rock it hauled away and piled up from sifting that dirt.

0412191240.jpg

Self propelled wheelbarrow my backside!

Sent from my LGL164VL using MyTractorForum Free App mobile app

·
21,369 Posts
Seems that I recall from my childhood, 60 years ago, that self propelled wheelbarrows had a capacity of about 3000 lb. The city used them for pouring concrete sidewalks.

·
10,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That’s strange, the comments I left on that article correcting some of his mistakes wasn’t approved. Maybe too snarky....

·
16,230 Posts
That’s strange, the comments I left on that article correcting some of his mistakes wasn’t approved. Maybe too snarky....
//////////////////////////////////////

CAT--maybe it was just your manner==or whatever...You KNOW some folks get offended so e a s i l y nowadays....Everything sets them off.

I bet he knew you were a smart-azz.....:tango_face_devil:

glenn

1 - 9 of 9 Posts