My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Been a while since I had posted here. I still have a large lot of NOS parts to sell. I need to sell the whole lot. I'm sorry if I missed getting back to anyone before. I have sold a number of the short blocks but I think there are still about four left. I still have six new mower decks, many new grass catchers, some of them date to the early 60's possibly late 50's as they are blue in color with white lettering. There are many carburetor parts such as throttle shafts, also a couple of ignition coils, ring sets, connecting rods, piston, mufflers, several complete carburetors, float bowls, platic fuel tank shrouds, M-Series tanks with bladders, some lawn boy trimmer parts, a dethatcher attachment, and a set of parts and shop manuals for Lawn Boy. The bulk of these parts are from the 70's-80's but some date back to around '60 and some are as new as the late 90's. I would prefer not to ship this but I can strap the parts to a pallet so long as the buyer makes the arrangements with a freight co. I would plan on about 2 pallets of new parts but if you want the used chutes and baggers too then it will probably be three. Wouldn't know for sure until I try packing it. It looks like lawn boy is discontinuing many of these parts so this is a good opportunity to pick up some rare stuff. Asking $1000 for the whole lot. Located in Columbia, MO. I can email more pics by request. (briggs engine and non-lawnboy items in pics not included) For more info please email me at [email protected]

Thank You.

-Chris

Attachments

·
collector of the old
380 Posts
OMG...my jaw just hit the floor:trink21:

·
Registered
345 Posts
AC mowerguy please check your PMs.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I should have mentioned before, but the books/manuals stay unless all the parts go, also I cannot do trades, as these parts belong to my boss.

Thank You.

-Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts