My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went out to my grandpas place today and he told me that he had a NOS hydraulic pump. So after about 1 hour of searching for it, i finally found it coverd up by a bunch of other junk. Turns out their was more than a NOS hydraulic pump in that box.I found the original pistons, fender bracket, NOS sediment bowl in the original box, and a taurus light and bracket! so im gonna hopfully restore the light and put it on my tractor. Does anybody know if you can buy parts(seals, glass, etc) for these?? also i need to know how they mount. any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Dennis Carpenter I think has the replacement glass. I think you need to search your grandpa's place more often.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dennis Carpenter I think has the replacement glass. I think you need to search your grandpa's place more often.
haha, i asked him if theirs anything slse that i dont know about and he said no, (same thing he said last time i asked him)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts