My Tractor Forum banner

Non imported hondatractor parts

9K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Kevin Arnoldy 
#1 ·
Hi, I have a TX22 from asia that I need parts for. Robert?? where to even find part numbers?

#2 ·
Tom, I had never heard of a TX22 until you posted this.

Just had a look on u tube and I'm impressed... a real rice paddy paddler.

Where did you get yours? Private citizen bring it in when moving here?

#4 ·
Your best bet is to find a Honda dealer in a region where that tractor was/is sold. They will have parts catalogs for it, and from there, it is only a matter of $$$ to buy the part(s) and then having them shipped and imported ($$$) to the USA.

I've never heard of the TX22, so no clue where it might have been sold when new. Perhaps Eastern Europe or some Asian location? My Honda resources (parts catalogs, specifically) are limited to USA products.

#5 · (Edited)
Posted these comparison pics for anyone reading this later.

Sure looks like the same product under another designation Tom. I think you are correct.

. Land vehicle Tractor Vehicle Agricultural machinery Motor vehicle
Land vehicle Tractor Vehicle Agricultural machinery Car

. Land vehicle Tractor Vehicle Agricultural machinery Riding mower
Land vehicle Tractor Vehicle Agricultural machinery Automotive tire

EDIT: I see checking Tractor House auction sheets, they also offered TX18 and TX20 models.

#11 ·
Posted these comparison pics for anyone reading this later.

Sure looks like the same product under another designation Tom. I think you are correct.

. View attachment 2074265 View attachment 2074273

. View attachment 2074281 View attachment 2074289

EDIT: I see checking Tractor House auction sheets, they also offered TX18 and TX20 models.

Hi,
I have a tractor Honda TX 20. I broken my differential on the front axle. don't you know where I could buy it?
I can't find it anywhere. a differential would suffice or I would take the whole remedy.

thanks for info.

Attachments

#6 ·
Learn something new every day.:thThumbsU

Quote "The Honda TX18 tractor was built in Japan by Kubota for Honda. It features a 18 hp (13 kW) engine."

. Land vehicle Tractor Vehicle Agricultural machinery Automotive tire
Land vehicle Tractor Vehicle Agricultural machinery Car

Check out these pics below.

.HONDA TX18 4WD DIESEL COMPACT TRACTOR

#7 ·
#8 ·
It's called the EPA and manufacturers not wanting to modify a product for our market.
I really would like to have a small diesel pickup but none of the manufacturers want to import them here. Oh well I'll just keep driving my Dodge 12 valve until something better comes along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#9 ·
The Honda engines are in everything and EPA certified, as are Kawi engines, just not complete tractors. Hmmmm....

#10 ·
"I really would like to have a small diesel pickup but none of the manufacturers want to import them here"
not necessary true,
GM have partnership with ISUZU and now they are selling their Colorado BUT thats a ISUZU Diesel.
They can do it but they dont want you to have good products so they are selling you their crap.

i add myself a Colorado,Isuzu made and it was super good 4x4 truck,,

gervais

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.