Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
12,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get your nominations in for November's Machine of the Month contest!​

Please post a photo of the machine to be nominated (yours or otherwise), the owner's forum handle and a link to the thread you found the photo in!​

Contest Rules:

(1)-We want active member's machinery nominated for the MoM contest, please.
(2)-Stumping for votes on the forum by anyone is not allowed. Posts and/or threads to the like will be removed on sight by staff members and could lead to a nominee's machine being removed from contention in the contest. A simple "BUMP" of the voting thread is allowed by members to generate interest in the contest, but not the nominees.
(3)-Member may only win MoM once with a particular machine. If he or she happens to be a collector of machinery the member would be eligible after one year's time with another machine.
(4)After a Vote by the membership, "Staff Members" are now eligible for participation in the MoM contest.

Nominations will close on October 14th. :fing32:

·
Blank Space
2,994 Posts
I'll toss mine in. Not that it's a classic restoration or anything, but just different for this board. I don't see too many LS Tractors mentions here.

Mine is a newly delivered 2018 LS MT125 with backhoe, loader, 60" Mid Mount Mower and 4' Tiller.

One picture at work for now, more available if needed.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,400 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Is it allowed to nominate yourself?

If so, I would like to nominate my '65 110 with Johnson 10 FEL?

The tractor is certainly not a showpiece but I did acquire it from the original owners son (1 family tractor) and I plan to leave it in "as found" condition. It sat in a shed with no walls (not sure if that is a shed) since 1984-85 until it was given to me April of last year. Besides a new head gasket, ignition switch, and a straight steering wheel (tractor was rolled, hence it being parked) it is how I got it. Haven't ever washed it either. I had to take the tractor apart to get it from the shed to the truck because the path hadn't been maintained and it could not be rolled out. It rode on my tailgate behind a 317 I had purchased nearby. Then it was 100 miles and ferry ride home.

The loader was purchased just this last Labor day and I chose to install it on this '65 because the patina (rust) matches the tractor.

Anyways, there's my pitch.

Jared

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'll throw in my nomination. Here goes.. These are some before and after photos of my new to me 1988 John Deere 322. I spent alittle over a month bringing the ole girl back to life.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,256 Posts
I'll nominate my Grandson's 1988 165 Hydro and NOT JD 10 cart.

Attachments

·
not quins. but sextuplets
15,235 Posts

·
Administrator
12,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Eight machines nominated, that's plenty. I'm closing the nominations early and will get a voting pole put together in the next couple days. Stay tuned!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.