My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
12,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get your nominations in for September’s Machine of the Month contest!

Please post a photo of the machine to be nominated (yours or otherwise), the owner's forum handle and a link to the thread you found the photo in!

Contest Rules:

(1)-We want active member's machinery nominated for the MoM contest, please.
(2)-Stumping for votes on the forum by anyone is not allowed. Posts and/or threads to the like will be removed on sight by staff members and could lead to a nominee's machine being removed from contention in the contest. A simple "BUMP" of the voting thread is allowed by members to generate interest in the contest, but not the nominees.
(3)-Member may only win MoM once with a particular machine. If he or she happens to be a collector of machinery the member would be eligible after one year's time with another machine.
(4)After a Vote by the membership, "Staff Members" are now eligible for participation in the MoM contest.

Nominations will close on August 10th.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I don't normally nominate myself ,but this machine is special to me . I have always been into walk behind tractors Being a West Virginia boy Gravelys are my favorites walkers. I had knew of this machine for a while . My friend and coworker actually rescued it from being scrapped . He knew its value . But also knew 1. I loved Gravelys and 2. I had been having a really rough couple of months health stuff anxiety issues were giving me fits and other stuff I don't want to mention on line . He called me and said this machine belonged with me I have just had to do minor stuff to it mostly caused by setting for years . It came with a snow blade I managed to locate a 40 inch kidney deck . So I nominate my Gravely Professional 12 I believe it to be a 94 not only because it is a cool machine but also a blessing that helped me through a rough time

thread about it https://www.mytractorforum.com/24-gravely/1327805-free-gravely.html

·
1,915 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts