My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dont even have the 4100 hooked up to the blower. do have the big tractor and blower together but wow. no tears shed here over a brown Christmas. last year at this time we were i THINK around 40 inches. we had a blizzard christmas eve if i recall and new years eve too. may just have to bring in the tiller and check it over for an early spring!

Merry Christmas to all of you!

luke

·
close enuff works for me
3,257 Posts
No snow in west michigan either,,,20 miles east of lake michigan,we usually get dumped on a lot ....it's so warm there is no ice ,,,figures, I bought a gas powered ice auger this fall. We are going to be ice fishing in a boat:dunno:

·
Registered
542 Posts
Nothing really in Wisconsin yet either. I too don't even have the blower on yet

·
Premium Member
10,259 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Very, very little snow in East Central Saskatchewan. :thThumbsU

I know were gona pay for this latter. High of 0 degrees C today even warmer tomorrow.

·
Registered
55 Posts
We've got about 4 inches in the Maine Mountains. Last year, this time, we had almost 2 feet. It's a disaster for the locals. We rely on snowmobliers and skiers for our winter incomes. My snowblower for my 2305 is rusting away in the corner of my barn.

·
Registered
365 Posts
nothing in central ohio either Ive gotta hook my mower deck back up to my 2305 before this wendsday as its finaly going in for its 50hr service I need to accualy mow with it as its been a couple months and it really needs it but I dont care as the yard needs a major overhaul this spring anyways

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
29th of december and still no real snow in central Saskatchewan. At this rate might only need to use my JD TR26 walk behind snowblower, instead of the 455 with blower OR 4100 with FEL .

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Only thing our 2320 has moved so far this winter is hay bales and horse dung, although the blower is good ballast I guess.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.