My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Joe
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I came over here to make my membership a lifetime thing and I no longer see the option. Am I missing something? I really would like my membership to be lifetime. Help, anyone?

·
Joe
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There used to be three columns as far'as I remember there was free, annual and lifetime. I thkught it was either'$40 or $45. $40 I think. As I said I may be mistaken. Possibly old age creeping up on me or I'm creeping up on it.

·
Premium Member
9,365 Posts
I remember when a few of the founding members had "Lifetime Membership", but I think that may have been an honor bestowed on them for "meritorious" service to MTF, rather than an actual supporter option you could purchase. I don't think anyone would begrudge Simple John if he has a lifetime membership.

EDIT - Hey I just noticed the 5 and 10 year Avitar badges are gone. I have to do it: BADGES?! We don't need no stinkin' BADGES!

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
I remember when a few of the founding members had "Lifetime Membership", but I think that may have been an honor bestowed on them for "meritorious" service to MTF, rather than an actual supporter option you could purchase. I don't think anyone would begrudge Simple John if he has a lifetime membership.

EDIT - Hey I just noticed the 5 and 10 year Avitar badges are gone. I have to do it: BADGES?! We don't need no stinkin' BADGES!
They should be working on them to make them smaller and have one or the other instead of both for 10+ year members.:drunkie:

·
We're all friends here
13,986 Posts
You will soon get the badge Joe. You will also get the washroom key, but since you will have the newest badge, you will also have to clean the washroom. :ROF

·
外人Geezer MTF Member
2,218 Posts
Well boys, y'all could have a lifetime membership for me, and I'd get the short end of the stick.

·
We're all friends here
13,986 Posts
That won't work Ken. Joe, I will ask Mark to fix it for you. Only Admins can add it.

·
Administrator
20,994 Posts

Attachments

·
We're all friends here
13,986 Posts
OK Joe! Mop and bucket! :sidelaugh

·
Administrator
11,780 Posts
Copy the 5 year badge and put it in your signature..:fing32:
Whirly done that but the catch is since he never had a signature previously it only shows up on the new posts he makes and not the old posts. I have not tried it it on someone that's had a signature all along. Might work ok for them.

If anyone else wants a five year badge added just let me know and I'll turn it on for you. :)

·
Joe
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Do I have my very own badge now??
Hey check it out! I figgered if I whined loud enough somone would have pity.:sidelaugh
Thanks for getting it for me.:fing32:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts