My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ROF :banghead3 :bannana:
I was asked by someone who is thinking about the" BIG CHANGE". No ED not like that pic. LOL. He want's to change to a real TRACTOR FORUM.,,,,,,He said he saw a tractor on the FORUM ( maybe CRAFTSMAN) I am not sure, but said it had a USA FLAG of some type on the hood and he would like to know if that person could tell him where he got it or where he can get a flag like that? Not just a stick on flag but a real sharp looking one like this person has. Sorry I don't know the one he is speaking about but maybe someone out there does.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Sam
I'm lost too. From the title of your thread, I thought you were talking about a limo? Then I didn't understand why you posted it here and not the car talk forum. Then I read your post and now I'm even more confused.

The only tractor I remember seeing a flag on the hood of was the Bolens HT20 bi-centenial editon. But I don't think that pic was on here?

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sixchows said:
Sam
I'm lost too. From the title of your thread, I thought you were talking about a limo? Then I didn't understand why you posted it here and not the car talk forum. Then I read your post and now I'm even more confused.

The only tractor I remember seeing a flag on the hood of was the Bolens HT20 bi-centenial editon. But I don't think that pic was on here?
Thank's .I thought I would get some remark's back. I was just trying to be a smart A_ _
Ithink I found the pic the guy was talking about. I gotta get a hold of John ( SJ )Think it is the same as the pic / tractor in the GALLERY third one down.
PATRIOTIC 266H with AG's JOHN.

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
simple_john said:

this be it sam right? its a 266H he was showing off his new lugs..
:bannana: :banghead3 Boy I thought there were only SMART member's on this forum John. And now I see there is only one you . HAD THE SITE THE TRACTOR AND THE ANSWER.Yeah he came over and I showed him and that was what he was asking about.Thanks to all of you and sorry for the mix up .LOL Jeannie said I best just let the LIMO go and stay with the GT 5000 and all the CHROME she can deal with that CHROME FEVER. Have a good one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts