My Tractor Forum banner

41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
There are probably a few Electra 225's in the junkyards that will have the AC with all the brackets hoses and stuff. Probably have to change out the dash for the AC stuff but its easy to install. The 1963's and 64's will interchange dash wise.

·
15,000 +posts!
20,413 Posts
Maybe where you live there is--here in MA,just about every salvage yard that had ANY cars or trucks older than 1995 are now long gone,the few that remain ,have cars & trucks that sat forever far too long out in the elements,have trees growing thru them,and very few good parts remain--and the owner will want a ridiculous price for them ,because they know none exist elsewhere..

Its pretty rare to see a car like that Lesabre come up for sale for less than $3500+ bucks here,even if its not running or roadworthy and has no title..ditto for any trucks older than 1987 or so..
If that Lesabre was a '64 with the TH400,I'd be very tempted to go look at it and maybe buy it--CT vehicles need no titles after they are 20 years old,so it "might" be possible to get it a MA title with just a bill of sale that was notarized..

·
Super Moderator
3,952 Posts
Figured that'd buff out pretty good, that old single stage paint will take a lickin' and come up tickin'.

Very nice. 🍻

·
6,334 Posts
I had a '60 Buick convertible....that thing weighed a few tons...not really too bad on fuel...about 10mpg if I remember...had the starter switch in the gas pedal...turn the key to on and then step on the gas to the floor

·
Administrator - We’re all friends here
14,547 Posts
Can he actually see where he's going? :D

·
Super Moderator
31,838 Posts
Ah the wind in the face ride, all dogs love that! But the cleaning you'd have to redo....

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
He’s been known to run into things but if he’s moving fast enough he can see just fine😂

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Thanks for all the comments y’all trying to respond to everyone of them is overwhelming for me so don’t think anybody goes unnoticed or unappreciated 👍🏻

41 - 55 of 55 Posts