My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here but not new to lawn tractors. I have one AC 914, A Cub Cadet 107 with a Johnny Bucket, Simplicity 4211H, Hustler 251 K, and a Toro Z master. I just found a Case 222, that for all intents and purposes looks almost new. A few paint chips here and there but even the Kohler looks new. Deck is also in great condition. I bought her for a back up to my Z Master and to pull an a few things around the yard. My other lawn equipment is a my vacation place, which is located near Swansboro, NC on the White Oak River.

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
Glad you joined!
:wwp: If you need easy Picture help
Be sure to Register for Your State!

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
Sweet :fing32:. You did good. slkpk

·
Banned
1,500 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

For an early 80's Case, that one is in amazing condition. Too bad it has the manual implement lift because they are so much nicer to use with the hydraulic one. The good news that you can retrofit that tractor if you are so inclined. I've seen guys on e-Bay selling a kit containing all the parts needed to change it over for about $100.00 and sometimes even less.

Whoever it was that owned that one sure loved it alot. I think they spent quite a bit of time polishing it and keeping clean. You're a lucky guy to find one that nice because they are very few and far between.

·
Registered
690 Posts
howdy, nice lookin case right there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts