My Tractor Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about Tractors? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, Im new to the forum and I look foward to posting and working with my Power King. I just purchased a 1980"s 2418. Serial # 57845 I got a dozer plow a 5 ft mower deck and a 3 pt hitch with it. Im pretty sure it was a one owner tractor. My goal is to install a bucket loader as soon as I can. It has turf tires, not sure about these, my property is hilly and It was slippin up the front yard hill today, although it was real wet. It seems to gring when you put in gear, not sure what thats bout. I plan to install the 3 point hitch. The mower deck need to be put back together, It had a crack in that has a welded repair. I have tons of questions. Anyway, I live upstate NY, Kingston to be exact, I drive tractor trailer for a living. We own our homw and it sits on an acre of hilly clay!! So, there you have it for now. By the way, you all can call me Buster.

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,686 Posts
:MTF_wel2:Buster,we are glad you are here.Enjoy the forums.:thThumbsU

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.