My Tractor Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found you while looking for info on my JD stx 38, typical problem of stops running, or won't restart when hot. I'll be trying the coil replacement to start.
Just picked up a Husky Supreme from my brother. Seems to do OK. Motor is 2x the size of the JD, but slower. Also inherited a JD 110 that needs some motor work. The body and hood look great. Will see about the $ it takes to have the motor rebuilt. Also inherited a Wheel horse, don't remember the model #, only the starter spins, but a great looking tractor. So here I am, proud owner of 4- tractors and no money to have 4 running tractors.

Tim

·
Former MTF Admin.
25,773 Posts
Welcome Tim, nice to have you with us and sorry to hear of the issues with your machines, hopefully you can get some advice on here from the guys in helping to resolve some of the problems :fing32:.

·
Registered
101 Posts
...inherited a Wheel horse, don't remember the model #, only the starter spins, but a great looking tractor.

Tim
I like RED tractors! Let's have a look at that Horse!

Welcome!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now that I see the list of your tractors, I'm almost 100% certain it's a 211-5
Threw a set of jumper cables on it, starter only spins, doesn't engage. Will have to tinker with that 1st.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.