My Tractor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
New to the forum found it on google search on skerkvli electric lift actuator. I have a Cub 2166 and thinking about putting on snowblower found a 303 model blower, I know the 341 is the one to get but good deal on blower, weight kit & chains. My question is could it be convertered to shaft driven instead on belt by changing gear box? Also thinking about carlise lug tires for rear. I am located in Minnesota & would like to get ready before snow if we actually get any.

Randy

·
Registered
339 Posts
If you mean ag tires for lug, turf tires with chains will work better. Either fill the tires with fluid or add wheel weights for best traction.

Not sure on the snowblower , I have earlier narrow frame cub cadets myself.

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
The 303 blower should work fine on your 2166, and if it's a good deal I wouldn't hesitate!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the help I am going to look at blower tonight if I can get it a little cheaper that will be a bonus. Can always resell if I find a 341. Will make a lift like skerkvli built just because I am getting lazy as I get older or just really dont want to work hard, rather work smarter.

Randy

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was wonderiing what a nice 341 usually go for I found one for 950, blower and belt only. Is it on higher end or a fair price. It was always cleaned and kept in heated garage, looks good in pictures but they can be decieving.
Randy

·
Premium Member
2,272 Posts
It depends on condition, of course, but that's an excessive asking price. 300-600 is more reasonable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.