My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

Just posted as a new member under craftsman forum, but have since realized this is where I should say "hi". Sorry, adjusting to the learning curve!?

I live in Mn and have recently over the last 2 years gotten hooked on tractors. Been rebuilding/fixing an older lt1000 and realize this is a serious addiction!! I appreciate this forum and have been reading in depth for some time... finally got the courage to participate.

Thanks for all the advice and encouragement!

Craftsman lt1000 with B&S 17hp
- single stage snowblower/cab
- 42" deck

Swisher 62" zero-turn
- 27 Kohler v-twin

More to come as wife allows. :praying:

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You have joined the right group to learn. Have fun with it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
:Welcome1: Welcome Mnplains...you will really enjoy the site...I'm still new to ths too, and everyone goes out of their way to make you feel welcome, and claim there are no dumb questions...(good thing cuz ive asked a few)...lol..:Welcome1:

steve in pa

·
9K+ Poster
12,163 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :Welcome1:

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
mnplains

:Welcome1: We are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone!! I'm amazed at how much great info I'm already getting. GREAT forum. Hope to contribute more as my skill-set builds.

·
Registered
12,406 Posts
Hope to contribute more as my skill-set builds.
Welcome to the Forum, MNPLAINS!!!

And as your "skill-set builds" don't forget to post your contributions to any "Safety" threads. You'll find that we're always interested in different tournequet techniques and new and better medical uses for duct tape and crazy glue!:D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Love it HydroHarold! My current plan is to dial 911 on the cell phone in the garage so that I can just hit "send" with my toungue once things go bad. :crybaby:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts