My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Big Mike in Bloomer
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys and gals.

I am new to the site. I bought a 2006 JD 115 tractor in October and I have been lurking since then and just trying to learn a bit about the onset of what I can see will be a long bout with JD green disease.

Everyone keeps talking about their different model tractors and such. It quickly becomes info overload.

This leads to my question: Does/has anyone have a spreadsheet the compares the different models/series of tractors form say 1960-present? Info on available equipment, motor sizes/mfgs, transmissions, would also be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

This is a great site. keep it up.

Mike Svoma

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
Hi guys and gals.

I am new to the site. I bought a 2006 JD 115 tractor in October and I have been lurking since then and just trying to learn a bit about the onset of what I can see will be a long bout with JD green disease.

Everyone keeps talking about their different model tractors and such. It quickly becomes info overload.

This leads to my question: Does/has anyone have a spreadsheet the compares the different models/series of tractors form say 1960-present? Info on available equipment, motor sizes/mfgs, transmissions, would also be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

This is a great site. keep it up.

Mike Svoma
:MTF_wel2: Mike!

I don't know of a single source for all of that info. I'm sure others will respond with some good sources.

Here is one place to look http://weekendfreedommachines.com/info/.

I have compiled some info on the X400/X500 series that were re-banded as the X700 series in the attachments of this post http://www.mytractorforum.com/showthread.php?t=164399&p=1753688

If you come across any consolidated info please post it for us all.

Good luck!

Peter:thThumbsU

·
4K Poster!!!!
4,552 Posts
wwwtractordata.com would be the best source for all the JD lawn and garden tractor specs.

·
Registered
396 Posts
wwwtractordata.com would be the best source for all the JD lawn and garden tractor specs.
:ditto: on looking at tractor data.com. Welcome to the forum!!

·
USMC
19,146 Posts
:MTF_wel: and enjoy the forum. slkpk

·
Tractor nut, general nut
461 Posts
:ditto::MTF_wel:

Glad to have you here! I'm somewhat of a newbie myself, working on a '72 112 restomodification:thThumbsU

With regard to your new/old ride... :wwp::wwp::wwp::wwp:

·
Certified Technician
8,420 Posts
Alan, you wouldnt by chance be in NW florida would you? I used to go to school with a Heist.

·
Big Mike in Bloomer
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts