My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Just giving you all a heads up.... you have another new member ! Coming from South Central Pennsylvania looking forward to meeting you all and hopefully get to help out as well as learn, see a few members here from other forums I belong to, thanks for letting me on board. I'm a fan of Wheel Horse lawn and garden tractors and currently have a small herd of 5 horses and I also enjoy antique walk behinds and I have 2 of those, Pretty much I enjoy working with any lawn and garden equipment. 馃憤

Super Moderator
Can't tell if they make the yard look so nice...or if the yard is making them look so good...either way it is a nice arrangement (y)

Super Moderator
Just giving you all a heads up.... you have another new member ! Coming from South Central Pennsylvania looking forward to meeting you all and hopefully get to help out as well as learn, see a few members here from other forums I belong to, thanks for letting me on board. I'm a fan of Wheel Horse lawn and garden tractors and currently have a small herd of 5 horses and I also enjoy antique walk behinds and I have 2 of those, Pretty much I enjoy working with any lawn and garden equipment. 馃憤
Welcome to MTF from NW PA! Saw your posts of your horses and MTD, nice group of machines there! Here is some site navigation assistance in case you need it:

Registered
Hello and Welcome from Connecticut! I like all tractors too. What other tractor forums are you on? I also belong to TractorForum, Tractor Fanatics, My Old Machine (MOM), and Garden Tractor Talk (GTTALK).

Welcome aboard also here to MTF...the picture in your avatar caught my eye..Nice looking herd you have.
Have you been to the National show in Arendtsville? Did you know, also -according to a late Wheelhorse guru friend I had--that Penn. had more registered dealers than any other state? Therefore--still more units on the ground.
Start a ew thread over in the Wheelhorse forum and tell us what you.have.
Thanks again for coming by--
glenn (still have a couple of "Horse's myself.)

Reactions: Horseoholic

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Hello and Welcome from Connecticut! I like all tractors too. What other tractor forums are you on? I also belong to TractorForum, Tractor Fanatics, My Old Machine (MOM), and Garden Tractor Talk (GTTALK).
I belong to GTTALK , Smokstak , I go under a different name on GTTALK

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome aboard also here to MTF...the picture in your avatar caught my eye..Nice looking herd you have.
Have you been to the National show in Arendtsville? Did you know, also -according to a late Wheelhorse guru friend I had--that Penn. had more registered dealers than any other state? Therefore--still more units on the ground.
Start a ew thread over in the Wheelhorse forum and tell us what you.have.
Thanks again for coming by--
glenn (still have a couple of "Horse's myself.)
Thanks for the Welcome, Yes I go to the Wheel Horse show in Arendtsville "Religiously" every year , Didn't know about all the dealers in PA. It doesn't surprise me, there are quite a few Horses running around here in PA.

Registered
Welcome from south central PA! Middletown to be exact. I lean toward Deere, but have always had a soft spot for 鈥榟orses. Nice herd!

Reactions: Horseoholic

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome from south central PA! Middletown to be exact. I lean toward Deere, but have always had a soft spot for 鈥榟orses. Nice herd!
Thanks for the welcome, your not too far off (Middletown) I'm here in Greencastle,Pa. In Franklin county. I belong to a local antique club here don't know if you have ever attended it....... Cumberland Valley Antique Engine & Machinery Assoc. (C.V.A.E.M.A.) most folks just say "Twin Bridges Tractor Show"

1 - 16 of 16 Posts