My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Looking for new toys!
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i like old tractors & mowers ! I like them all but ac & wheelhorse is what we have my brother has a small shop so that helps find new toys but we like finding new toys! and we try to help when we can on info if we can ! thanks

·
9K+ Poster
12,160 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :MTF_wel2:

·
I Love All Color Tractors
22,321 Posts
:Welcome1:

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy.

·
Retired and Busy!
10,175 Posts
d180man

Glad you found us on the net. :MTF_wel2: We are glad to have you. There are many friendly and knowledgeable folks here at MTF, so enjoy all the different forums. Click on ”Active Topics” near the top left of the page for all the latest activity. You can also register with other members from your state by clicking here:

·
Retired Aug.31 2007
7,473 Posts
Welcome. Glad you could join us.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
:MTF_wel2: :Welcome1: welcome aboard. Where abouts are you? Quite a few of us here in central Il. Don't forget to register for Il !!

·
Looking for new toys!
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi we are just out of sorento il. that is just off i-55 and hyw 127 south of litchfield il. how do i register for Il. ?? go i have to join club? not the bast at this but try to do it right !:i_praying but thanks for the Welcome !!

·
Administrator
21,222 Posts
In this section, and a few others, there is a thread called "Register Your State". Go in there and follow the directions. Very easy.

·
Looking for new toys!
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
In this section, and a few others, there is a thread called "Register Your State". Go in there and follow the directions. Very easy.
Ok Thank You :Orange_tr i will see if i can get it to work ! :comp26:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts