My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
NYJim
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

5 year owner of a Troy Bilt GTX18 which has been good to me and my property. Looking to keep her alive for another 10 years or more...

Thanks for letting me join this forum.

Jim

·
Retired Super Moderator - Deceased September 2015
26,679 Posts
Glad you joined!
:wwp: If you need easy Picture help
Be sure to Register for Your State!

·
Administrator - We’re all friends here
14,751 Posts
:MTF_wel2: Jim, if you need parts or attachments for that GTX you might try Emerich's in Charlton. They have a small fleet of old Troy Bilt's in their yard. I don't go there anymore but if you are in a pinch you might get lucky. :)

·
NYJim
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
APinNY,

Thanks very much for the info on Emerichs. I need to come up with a coil for the clutch and I did not realize that they have any GTXs in the yard. That could save me from buying a new PTO clutch.

Jim

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi NYJim, I'm in Gloversville. I have a GTX 16 that I bought used a few years back. Looking for a new mower deck. I'll probably stop by Emerich's. Maybe I'll see you there.

Bluemoose.

·
Tractor Junkie
547 Posts
Welcome to MTF , I live Just east of you in North Greenbush I have a Bolens GT2000 i think is similar to the GtX16

·
Tractor Junkie
547 Posts
Hi NYJim, I'm in Gloversville. I have a GTX 16 that I bought used a few years back. Looking for a new mower deck. I'll probably stop by Emerich's. Maybe I'll see you there.

Bluemoose.
I may know someone with a deck if not there is a old Bloens dealer in Salem NY may be able to help you out Probably 90 min ride across rt 29

·
Registered
281 Posts
Welcome to NYJIM! I'm in Albany too! Lots of great people and great information here!

Rcardo292 - close to you too - work in East Greenbush!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts