My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i'm new to the site. Just found it while trying to research my old Craftsman II Rider, shes just a little 12hp 38" cut. But instead of the Kholer she is Briggs Powered. Pics attached. And please don't laugh at my seat to badly lol

:praying:

I'm also looking at buying what i Beleive you'd call a "Suburban", Its a larger Version of mine, i'm not sure on the specs because i was in a dark barn looking at a trailer and just caught a glimpse, but I'm trying to get more info. But i do know that it was a side shaft 2 cylinder, the shaft faced towards the rear like a Motor in a RWD vehicle would. I want to say that it was a 21hp, But don't hold me to it lol. So if anyone wants to help me out there then that would be great too :)

Attachments

·
Cranky Motorsports
15,275 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Nice looking little "tractor".. I can't laugh at the seat,, mines torn and I don't feel the need to tape it up,, gives it character..

Can't really offer any help on the Dark Barn Discovery.. I "think" that the Suburbans have vertical crank shafts that parallel the front axle and the GT series (Early on ) had the crank as you described.. And I am more or less guessing at that fact..

By the way,, Welcome, there;s alot of neat people on this site as you will discover

d

1 - 3 of 3 Posts