My Tractor Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,351 Posts
I feel sorry for You I lived a Number of years up in the Watertown Area of N.Y. Fort Drum on and off from 1986 to 2002 Most of my Army career I was stuck in N.Y. I would transfeer to another Post in another state or Country and With in 2 to 3 year I would end up back in Fort Drum NY Started in Georgia then to NorthCarolina,Then Texas Fort Hood then in 86 Fort Drum for the first Time and I retired from Fort Drum N.Y. in May 2002 2 weeks after I got back from Afghanastan. But You are living in a nice part of New York I will give you that.. I always thought it was so funny up there in Fort drum we had a lot of transplanted texan's they would spend 3 to 4 years up there and Like me would try anything and every thing not to Go Back to Fort Drum New York.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
30 miles southeast of Albany. 5 miles from the mass border.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well hi there wow thats cool that some of us are as close as we are i wish i could make the plow day but the Fire Dept. if having a fundraiser that i cant get out off sorry community first but if yall want some good chicken come on down its also our rummage sale days never know what you will find

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
You aren't far from Naples. I plan on being there for my 40 class reunion on 7/11. The house I bought there five years ago isn't much but it is a roof over my head when I'm there. Hope to have it liveable before I retire. I'll probably get there before 7/4. I've seen there are a few other MTF members in the area. Maybe we can get together.

ok so lets hear from all the New Yorkers and what part of the state your in myself i'm in Campbell near Corning :trink39:

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
I live all over Western New York? My homestead is in Derby, my flat farm is in Eden, and my hill farm is in Napoli.

·
ADMINISTRATOR
15,677 Posts
Lived on the east end of Long Island my whole life. Growing up I loved it. Now I live on Lawn Guyland! 8 years til my daughters graduate and I retire, the next day "see ya" and they can finish the job without me!

·
Administrator - We’re all friends here
14,562 Posts
I too lived most of my life on Lawn Guyland but now I'm just north of Albany and like it much better here, except for the taxes. :fing20:

·
Registered
470 Posts
rdr your not going to be far from me either i am from wayland about 15 min from naples.

·
Registered
3,407 Posts
Any time you are passing through Naples go up the street by the Catholic church. Take a right at the end of the street. It is the only house at that end of the street. If the plywood is off the upstairs southeast window and a brown Lumina is in the driveway, I am there. I might go up around 6/18 until 7/12. All depends how things are going with the crops here as to when I can go.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts